About This Course
We will look at the common causes of lower back pain and a few simple poses or exercises you can take to correct them. This will equip you with the key information and tools to use, without overwhelming you or taking up too much time.
The most effective way to correct an issue is repetition over time. This means repetition of the same poses and exercises is key to target problem areas and you don’t need to learn a hundred different exercises. Repetition works on a specific muscle to bring that muscle back to its optimum.
So forget these long courses with overwhelming information and exercises – with this simple routine you will still get all the benefits.
What you’ll learn:
- We’ll look at the common causes of lower back pain and how you can address these causes
- You’ll learn a short sequence that can be incorporated into your weekly routine that will target the common causes of lower back pain
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with lower back pain
- People with tightness around the hips/ legs/ lower back will also benefit
- Those looking for something that’s not going to overwhelm them with too much information and can easily incorporate into their weekly routine
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned some routines to ease back pain.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about causes of back pain.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Lower Back Pain|
|Lower Back Pain||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Yoga For Lower Back Pain|
|Yoga For Lower Back Pain||00:00:00|