About This Coursebeginner
Meditation is simple although many people don’t find it easy to do.
One of the biggest challenges faced by people just beginning to learn how to meditate is trying to overcome “The Monkey Mind”.
The monkey mind is simply an overactive mind that seems to prevent you from practicing meditation or mindfulness.
This course is an excellent starting point for someone brand new to meditation or for someone still struggling to develop a consistent practice.
We cover a simple model to help you understand what is going on when you meditate and what you need to do, to enhance the quality of your meditation practice.
I share a simple technique which has formed the basis of my own meditation practice for the past 12 years.
We also look at some of the nuisances associated with meditation and how to navigate the ‘inner terrain’ of your being.
After that, we dive into how to develop a new relationship with your thoughts and how to avoid getting stuck in concepts as you begin to practice meditation.
Although this is a ‘meditation for beginners’ course, we dive into some more advanced concepts as well throughout the course.
What will you be able to DO after taking this course?
- Establish A Solid Understanding Of Why You’re Having Trouble Meditating
- Improve Your Meditation Practice Without Silencing Your Mind
- Increase Your Willpower and Concentration
- Avoid Sabotaging Your Meditation Practice
- Overcome The Biggest Challenge Faced By Beginners
- Avoid Getting Caught in Thought During Meditation
- Dissolve Unpleasant Emotions
- Practice The Art of Non-Judgment
- Practice Meditation in Your Daily Life
- Avoid Subtle Forms of Procrastination
- Recognize When Your Meditation is ‘Working’
Take this course today and improve your meditation practice.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to improve your meditation practice.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to improve your meditation practice!
About the Instructor:
Ken Wells is an internationally sought-after speaker, teacher, and coach.
He is the author of 25+ courses and coaching programs covering topics such as meditation, online course creation and marketing, personal transformation, mindfulness and spirituality.
I teach forward thinking, open-minded individuals how to reshape their perception of themselves.
This is so they can clearly identify and effectively reach their true goals while finding more meaning, joy and freedom along the way.
Whether that goal is more happiness, better relationships, greater spiritual awareness, more money or simply to experience less anxiety and frustration.
I do this by using the same techniques and approaches used by Professional Athletes, World Class Business Executives as well as Creative Geniuses. This is all set against a backdrop of raising your Spiritual Awareness.
I believe that goal achievement is more about personal transformation than anything else.
Despite having many disadvantages starting out, I was able to dramatically improve just about every area of my life.
I went from deeply depressed to consistently happy, anxious to peaceful, started my own successful business, dramatically improved my physical health and went from feeling isolated & disconnected to feeling truly connected and whole mentally, physically and spiritually.
Nowadays, I get to do what I love, which is help other people become happier and have more personal freedom and find new ways to live the type of lifestyle that they choose.
All this has come about primarily by changing my perception.
What do you truly want? Let me teach you how to get there…
Why Learn from Me?
- I’ve overcome just about every challenge that life has offered me with the same tools I teach
- I’ve Helped Thousands of Other People Live Happier, Healthier and More Fulfilling Lives
- Everything I teach is based on techniques, strategies and concepts that work in the “real” world.
- 20 Year Track Record of Success in Highly Competitive Environments (Sports, Business)
- Certified Mental Strength Coach
- Member of A.C.E. (Association for Coaching Excellence)
- 13 Years of Sales & Business Development Experience Ranging from Small Business Consulting to C-Level Selling to and for Some of the Largest and Fastest Growing Companies in the World.
- My Instruction Is Simple, Straight Forward and Provides Practical Ways to Get Started Immediately
- Well over 10,000 Hours Invested in Studying and Practicing Peak Performance Techniques and Wellness Practices over the Last 15 Years
- This is my Passion and Purpose first and my ‘business’ second.
- Short, Crisp Lectures – I Take out Everything That Isn’t Necessary. No More Watching 15 Minute Lectures Only to Get 5 Minutes of Actual Content
Why You Have Trouble Meditating
Section 1 Q&A
How Do We Calm The Monkey Mind?
Section 2 Q&A
The Subtle Shift Between Beta And Alpha
Our Relationship To Meditation
Section 3 Q&A
Our Relationship To Thoughts
Section 4 Q&A
Non-Judgment: The Killer Of The Monkey Mind
Section 5 Q&A
About The Instructor
Skill SuccessAn online courses community for people interested in creating a meaningful life through learning things you care about.