Learn agile scrum essentials for on-time success. Enroll now for practical project management scrum skills!Read more.
Paul is the CEO/Managing Director and Chief Consultant at Pashun Consulting Ltd, author of Scrum Mega Pack and a certified scrum master and coach with experience in international blue chip companies dating back to 1999. Certified Scrum Master (10 years running Web, Mobile and Internet TV projects ) Portfolio/PMO Manager (coordinating agile teams, managing budgets, and continuous improvement for agile teams) Software Developer (10 years+ Experience developing web, Interactive TV and Mobile ap
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $19 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Development Team Members, Product Owners, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, and Development Support Teams.
- It’s tailored for anyone seeking a comprehensive understanding of delivering projects on time using agile scrum project management methods.
- If you want practical insights from an agile expert to enhance your team’s ability to deliver on time, this course is for you.
What you’ll learn:
- Master project deadlines and enhance project delivery using agile scrum and essential project management techniques.
- Understand the power of scrum in delivering projects on time with high-quality results.
- Utilize checklists to ensure timely project value delivery, including specific scrum checklists for roles like scrum master, product owner, and development team, as well as events such as kick-off meetings, sprint planning, daily scrums, and retrospectives.
- Implement scrum and agile project management techniques, including backlog grooming, task buffering, empirical evidence, efficient communication, incentives, and retrospectives for consistent timely project delivery.
- Gain confidence in applying scrum and agile methodologies for service, maintenance, or support teams.
- Acquire knowledge on agile scrum concepts, rules, roles, and events to make your team or business more efficient.
- Understand the agile scrum framework and its role in agile project management for timely value delivery.
- No prerequisites are needed. This course explains everything from the ground up.
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview: This course provides a thorough overview of project delivery and meeting deadlines using agile scrum, covering theory and real-world examples from industry practices.
- Confidence in Using Techniques: Learn the fundamentals of scrum and project delivery techniques in a simple, cost-effective way without the need for extensive classroom training.
- Interactive Learning: Ask questions and receive thoughtful responses throughout the course. Narration from Kevin Kollins and Scott Clem enhances the learning experience.
What is Scrum?
Scrum is a practical method for managing and completing even the most complex projects. It stands out as the number one way, based on real-world experience, to ensure on-time project completion while delivering value for any business or user.
How is the course structured?
Each section offers an overview of specific aspects of delivering projects on time with agile scrum, including theory, practices, tips, and real-world examples presented through high-quality video and audio content.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and father, Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on Project Management using Agile Scrum.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today for practical project management scrum skills!
|Section 1 - INTRODUCTION to Agile Scrum Project Delivery with Project Management Essentials|
|Welcome To Project Deadline Training – Project Delivery With Agile Scrum||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - CONCEPTS: Meeting Project Deadlines with Agile Scrum|
|Learning Objectives: Project Deadline Concepts||00:00:00|
|Table Of Contents – How To Meet A Project Deadline With Scrum||00:00:00|
|Introduction – How To Meet A Project Deadline||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of Requirements Being “Ready”||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of Committing With Confidence||00:00:00|
|How To Use The Concept Of Buffer To Deliver Tasks On Time||00:00:00|
|How To Use Empirical Evidence For Timely Delivery||00:00:00|
|How To Improve Communication To Deliver On Time||00:00:00|
|How To Improve Delivery By Getting A Kick Out Of Delivering On Time||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - TIPS: Pro Tips for Meeting Project Deadlines with Agile Project Management|
|Learning Objectives: Project Deadline Pro Tips||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of The Scrum Guide||00:00:00|
|DOWNLOAD: The Scrum Guide||00:00:00|
|How These Scrum Rules Help You With Project Delivery||00:00:00|
|How To Leverage The Scrum Framework||00:00:00|
|Use The Concept Of The Agile Toolkit||00:00:00|
|How To Leverage The Team||00:00:00|
|How Respect Helps You To Deliver On Time||00:00:00|
|How Common Sense Helps You To Deliver On Time||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - SCRUM CHECKLISTS: for Quality Agile Project Delivery & Meeting Project Deadlines|
|Learning Objectives: Project Deadline Checklists||00:00:00|
|Introduction – How To Improve Project Delivery With Scrum Checklists||00:00:00|
|The Scrum Master Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Product Owner Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Development Team Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Kick Off Meeting Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Product Backlog Grooming Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Sprint Planning Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Daily Scrum Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Sprint Review Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Sprint Retrospective Checklist||00:00:00|