About This Course
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON PROJECT DELIVERY & DEADLINE AGILE SCRUM TRAINING AS A Project Manager, Scrum Master, Developer, Software Engineer, Manager, Team Lead OR Team Member.
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Project Delivery & Meeting Deadlines using agile scrum – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
- Confidence in using Project Delivery & Deadlines techniques using agile scrum In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of Scrum and how to use project delivery techniques using agile scrum in the industry without going into a classroom or spending $1000.
Includes Narration from Kevin Kollins and Scott Clem.
What is Scrum?
Scrum is a method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it is the number one way to complete projects on time while delivering value for any business or user.
Whether you are a Project Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Development Team Member or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “How do i deliver projects on time to a high quality with scrum?“, this is definitely the class is for you.
In this class you will learn:
- A concise overview of scrum – Including theory, and checklists for all events, roles, rules, and artifacts used to deliver a project.
- The facts based on real industry experience and research – The correct terminology and use of scrum are essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
- I give you a complete overview of how to deliver on time with scrum as used in the business workplace without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of how to deliver a project on time with agile scrum such as its theory, practices, tips, and examples which are included throughout the course with excellent quality video and audio. All are based on real-world experience.
There are no prerequisites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up.
- Learn how to meet a project deadline and improve project delivery using agile scrum and project management essentials techniques.
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering projects on time to a high degree of quality.
- Learn how checklists can be used to help deliver project value on time.
- Use Checklists to help deliver value on time – Get video and free document scrum checklist for the roles of scrum master, product owner, and development team. As well as for all scrum events such as kick-off meeting, product backlog estimation and grooming, sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review and sprint retrospective.
- Learn how to use scrum and agile project management techniques product backlog grooming, task buffering, empirical evidence, efficient communication, incentives, scrum checklists, and retrospectives in order for timely project delivery on time consistently.
- Feel confident in implementing Scrum and agile project management essentials techniques for any service, maintenance or support team.
- Learn how to improve scrum and agile project delivery WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training.
- Understand what agile scrum is and How it helps project management and project delivery to be more effective.
- Explain what the scrum rules, roles, and events are and how they will make your team or business more efficient.
- Understand the concepts behind agile checklists, kick-off meeting, product backlog estimation, and grooming, sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review and sprint retrospective.
- An overview of the agile scrum framework and how it is an agile project management framework used to help you deliver value on time.
- Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Development Team Members, Product Owners, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams.
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of how to deliver on time using agile scrum project management and agile project delivery methods and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an agile expert.
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires timely delivery, project management, agile, scrum, or agile project management methods in general. Anyone who wants to know how to be proficient with agile scrum project delivery methods to improve the ability of a team to deliver on time.
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points on how to deliver on time with agile scrum project delivery methods or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on how to deliver on time with agile scrum project delivery methods.
- Someone who wants pointers on agile scrum techniques used by the pros.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on Project Management using Agile Scrum.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your skill in Project Management!
|Section 1 - INTRODUCTION to Agile Scrum Project Delivery with Project Management Essentials|
|Welcome To Project Deadline Training – Project Delivery With Agile Scrum||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - CONCEPTS: Meeting Project Deadlines with Agile Scrum|
|Learning Objectives: Project Deadline Concepts||00:00:00|
|Table Of Contents – How To Meet A Project Deadline With Scrum||00:00:00|
|Introduction – How To Meet A Project Deadline||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of Requirements Being “Ready”||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of Committing With Confidence||00:00:00|
|How To Use The Concept Of Buffer To Deliver Tasks On Time||00:00:00|
|How To Use Empirical Evidence For Timely Delivery||00:00:00|
|How To Improve Communication To Deliver On Time||00:00:00|
|How To Improve Delivery By Getting A Kick Out Of Delivering On Time||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - TIPS: Pro Tips for Meeting Project Deadlines with Agile Project Management|
|Learning Objectives: Project Deadline Pro Tips||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of The Scrum Guide||00:00:00|
|DOWNLOAD: The Scrum Guide||00:00:00|
|How These Scrum Rules Help You With Project Delivery||00:00:00|
|How To Leverage The Scrum Framework||00:00:00|
|Use The Concept Of The Agile Toolkit||00:00:00|
|How To Leverage The Team||00:00:00|
|How Respect Helps You To Deliver On Time||00:00:00|
|How Common Sense Helps You To Deliver On Time||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - SCRUM CHECKLISTS: for Quality Agile Project Delivery & Meeting Project Deadlines|
|Learning Objectives: Project Deadline Checklists||00:00:00|
|Introduction – How To Improve Project Delivery With Scrum Checklists||00:00:00|
|The Scrum Master Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Product Owner Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Development Team Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Kick Off Meeting Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Product Backlog Grooming Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Sprint Planning Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Daily Scrum Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Sprint Review Checklist||00:00:00|
|The Sprint Retrospective Checklist||00:00:00|