About This Course
Hey, there! My name is Maria Zayani, and I am a certified yoga instructor and stress educator. A warm welcome and thank you for showing interest in my course on how to manage stress. Experiencing some stress now and then is a natural part of the human experience. However, there is a clear difference between a healthy dose of stress and unhealthy amounts of stress.
Healthy stress is short-term; unhealthy stress is long-term and begins to wear on you, drastically reducing the quality of your life in many areas—personal and career-wise. If your life mainly consists of stress, I applaud you for being here and seeking change. I myself had struggled for many years with high doses of stress and suffered from multiple burnouts in the past.
But through yoga, meditation, and mindfulness, I’ve slowly but steadily been able to carve a more balanced life for myself. Eventually, it even led me on the path to becoming a certified yoga instructor and stress educator. I care greatly about this topic, as I believe we should not allow stress to overtake or rule our lives. It can be different for everyone—and it can be different for you. Therefore, I am already happy just to have you here, reading the description of this course that I have developed together with The IPS Project, the educational platform about life. This is where you will learn specifically what stress is in order to understand it more clearly, to know how it affects your body and mind, and to learn how to cope with it better and in a healthy way.
Compared to other courses on stress management, the unique approach here in this course is that you will learn how to deal with stress through techniques like meditation, breathing, yoga, and mindfulness. Mixing scientific studies with ancient wisdom, this course utilizes animations and gorgeous illustrations to share fundamental knowledge and different exercises that help you dial down the amount of stress you are experiencing right now—and eventually even obtain a balanced life.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn scientifically supported information about the benefits of yoga, meditation, mindfulness, and breathing to resolve stress
- Get a deeper look at ancient wisdom that has stood the test of time and use it to live a more balanced life
- Learn how to reduce high levels of stress
- Enjoy stunning animations and gorgeous illustrations that will make your learning experience more fun
- Get a well-crafted exercise book with additional helpful resources like podcast interviews, videos, and articles to expand your understanding of the topic
Who this course is for:
- People who are experiencing moderate to high amounts of stress in their lives
- Those interested in learning how to live a much more balanced and stress-free life through breathing, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness
- Parents, mental health professionals, caretakers, and teachers who would like to learn more about stress and discover exercises to better help other people in their lives
- Anyone who cares about how to better cope with stress in their lives
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to effectively manage stress.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about mindfulness, yoga, and meditation .
|Section 1 - Welcome To The Course!|
|The PDF Resource File||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Stress|
|What Is Stress?||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Breathing|
|The Power Of Breathing||00:00:00|
|How To Improve Your Health With Breathing||00:00:00|
|Two Powerful Yet Easy Breathing Exercises To Reduce Stress||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - How To Structure Your Days|
|How To Structure Your Days||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Mindfulness - Yoga - Meditation|
|Seven Mindfulness Approaches To Life||00:00:00|
|Guided Mindfulness Exercise||00:00:00|
|Yoga Is Bigger Than You Think||00:00:00|
|Yoga Plus Mantra Kundalini Yoga Tip||00:00:00|
|Meditation Is The Medication||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Final Words|
|Final Words – Congratulations||00:00:00|