Learn more useful French words and phrases and get to grips with the French alphabet and how to spell things in French.Read more.
Hola, bonjour, olá, hallo and ciao! I'm Kieran and I'm a language tutor based in the UK. I teach French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who enjoys the 3 Minute French method and wants to build more on what has been learnt so far
What you’ll learn:
- How to do comparisons with the adverbs “mieux” and “plus mal”
- How to form comparatives and superlatives with adjectives
- Get plenty of new conjunctions, adjectives, adverbs and verbs that will enrich your language skills
- Learn about the useful phrase “ça veut dire”
- Get to grips with the French alphabet and how to spell things in French
- Find out how you can turn an adjective into an adverb in French
- Get lots of new phrases to help you to be extra polite in French
- Look at the very useful phrase “bien sûr”
- Discover how to talk about describing something’s location with a useful list of adverbs of place
- Look more deeply at the difference between transitive and intransitive verbs
- Make sure that you are familiar with everything learnt in 3 Minute French courses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute French: Course Thirteen.” The aim of this course is to make French accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or “aptitude” for learning. This course leads on from “3 Minute French – Courses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12” and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching French is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the French language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to France or any other French speaking country, and you’ll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you’ve learnt, and structured repetition ensures you’ll never forget what you’ve learnt.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned more useful French words and phrases.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|3 Minute French – Course 13 Introduction||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Lesson 108|
|Section 3 - Lesson 109|
|Section 4 - Lesson 110|
|Section 5 - Lesson 111|
|Section 6 - Lesson 112|
|Section 7 - Lesson 113|
|Section 8 - Lesson 114|
|Section 8 - Lesson 114.5|
|Section 10 - Lesson 115|
|Section 11 - Lesson 116|