Marketing is one of the subjects you can learn online and by yourself. If you find a reliable source, it will be easier to acquire new skills without being in a physical classroom or training center.
There is an unending supply of websites for marketing courses. Here are some of the best today:
1. Skill Success. Skill Success is one of the most accessible and trustworthy spaces for e-learning. It houses more than 3,000 courses, including those specialized in marketing. In addition, learners will not run out of classes to explore because the Skill Success team uploads new and updated content weekly.
Skill Success has a special offer of $15 per month under its All Access Pass promo. This subscription-based service allows pass holders to access everything on the site. In addition, learners can enjoy expert-made courses that come with a certificate for every completion.
You can explore marketing classes and other webinars on your phone, tablet, personal computer, and other devices. The website is flexible to all platforms, giving learners the best viewing experience as they learn new things.
Besides being flexible to many platforms, the courses in Skill Success are also flexible to all learning styles. Regardless of one's learning capacity, the courses will always be simplified, direct, and easy-to-understand.
2. Hubspot Academy. Hubstaff Academy is another alternative to high-quality e-learning, especially regarding marketing. It boasts courses that help learners improve their professional careers and grow businesses. For example, it has digital classes about inbound marketing optimization, LinkedIn marketing, and MS Excel usage for marketers.
Hubstaff Academic offers a variety of marketing courses. Learners who complete a course can share the certification on their LinkedIn profiles. However, not all of its courses provide certificates upon completion; only those marked as "certification courses" do.
3. Udemy. Udemy's marketing course category page is oozing with courses that beginners and experts can use. They offer e-classes on marketing basics, social media marketing, branding, Search Engine Optimization, and the list goes on. Unlike other sites, the courses they offer have individual prices.
Udemy has a comprehensive filtering option that helps learners customize their experience with the website. For example, learners can use the left sidebars to filter courses according to star rating, duration, topic, subcategory, level, language, price, features, and subtitles.
4. Skillshare. Skillshare is another digital platform that many people worldwide love and trust. It is an e-learning library that rose to fame due to its promise of providing quality education through thorough instructional videos. Skillshare later became more flexible and expanded its subject range, which included subjects like marketing.
Skillshare is proud of its course authors' ability to communicate with learners at a personal level. Most educational videos have high production value, making learning more impactful and enjoyable.
5. edX. edX is an e-learning platform created by Harvard and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. It hosts highly academic web courses drafted by scholars and experienced industry leaders. Besides having top-tier courses, edX prides itself on giving having an expansive trove of e-classes.
Upon browsing its selections, edX learners can segregate the classes according to the contributing school. For its marketing courses, edX mostly outsourced classes from elite universities like Columbia University, Berkeley University, and the University of British Columbia.